I know it's been quite a while since my last posting, but I'm happy to say that I am indeed working full time and have been at my current job for about 16 months now. I'm working for a heating and air conditioning contractor as a dispatcher. It is a busy little office - family owned and operated. The owners are a man my age and his son-in-law, in his early 30's. The younger one, we'll call him AJ for short, has the master's license and Tim, the older one has the business savvy. Gina and I are the driving force of the company and keep the wheels turning.
Family owned companies are great and I admire anyone who puts their heart and soul as well as their financial well being on the line to make it work. It's also not a democracy with a private company like this one and sometimes venting about management is...well next to impossible, cause who you gonna tell? I know who signs my paycheck every week. And, now the wife of the young one has started to work with us because she got angry at her job and gave her notice before she had another job to go to. We were told it's a temporary placement for her, but I haven't seen her leave for any interviews yet.
Anyway, enough about the job. It's good to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to see you back.
Post a Comment