Monday, September 08, 2008

Dinner - a la Rachel Ray

Tonight I tried a recipe I saw Rachel Ray make one night last week on her 30 minute meal show. I don't usually try them, but this one seemed like a no brainer to me.
In a big saute' pan heat olive oil and garlic. In another pot you're boiling water for pasta. Baby spinach goes into the garlic/oil,til it all wilts followed by your pasta of choice. Toss that together along with 4 or 6 oz of Asiago cheese. If it's not cheesy enough for you throw on some Parmesean. Toss in about a dozen cherry tomatoes cut in half. Mix it all up and yum yum.
It was delicious.

Now, the other part of my day. Got home, no TV. Can't freaking believe it. So, I'm thinking did you pay the bill fool? Well, yes I did. Never as much as they want and never when they want it, but yes. So, I called Comcast and said my TV's cable is not working. I have an appointment on Wed between 2 and 5. Wish I could fix it myself. Now I'm going to miss The Closer tonight. That really sucks. This has been a great season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious. I make something very similar to that but I never threw the tomatoes in. I will next time.

Sorry about your cable! The Universe spits on you.

patsy said...

oops about the cable. Erma had somehow slipped behind the tv and knocked the cable loose.