Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Changes...they are a-coming
Wow, so much going on I don't even know where to start. The partnership here has dissolved, there's a new "silent" partner (with megabucks), we are moving to a new location. Our hours have been cut back, but hopefully that won't last too long. That's it in a nutshell, but that's nothing compared to what's going on in my insides. My grandson Jacob has a hard time with change, and if I was a five year old I think I would be kicking and screaming now too. I don't do that because I have learned how to bury everything inside and instead of kicking and screaming I have headaches and neck aches and stomach pains-all socially acceptable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still kick and scream when no one is looking - mainly in the shower. I'm thinking about you.
Post a Comment