
This is my brand new stove. It arrived yesterday morning, a Christmas gift from my daughter. My old one gave out about a month and a half ago, so I've been cooking with my microwave and crock pot and George Foreman grill. It really hasn't been terrible except there was no baking for the holidays which I usually do. All my major cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas was done at my daughter's house. I don't know how to thank her. I've already said it, but it doesn't seem to be enough..not for me anyway. So many times she has just taken care of what I needed and never complained.
I love her and that crazy kid of hers with or without the stove. Thank you Bek. I love you more than you can imagine. Mom
4 comments:
look at that sleek new stove in your kitchen! it looks great! i love you too mom. after all the years of you taking care of me and then taking care of me and jacob a stove doesn't seem to be enough for me to say thank you.
I love it. It's beautiful! Now you can cook up a storm. I love the new look of your blog too. Aren't you snazzy?
HEY!!!
What happened to your other template?
You changed again!!
You're just a cutting edge kind of girl.
well that one was for New Year's and I guess I just thought it was time to move on
Post a Comment