Well, another interview this afternoon. This company I found on the way to the grocery store. They are doing a project down the road from me. I saw their sign, went home and looked them up on the computer, emailed my resume and they called two days later. I'm not sure what if any positions they have available but I'm game to try them.
I've been waiting for the other company to call back for my next interview, but so far nothing. My daughter, God bless her, says why don't you call them. I could call them, but if they don't want me then that means hope is gone. This way I at least have hope that they will call.
I'm sure the right job will come along, I just would like it to be sooner rather than later. I've done very well on the interviews so I'm beginning to wonder what the problem could be. I don't want to believe it's my age. I've been around a long time, so it's hard to imagine what the guys think when they see me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss your posts. i'm looking forward to the next one. soon, soon, i hope!
Post a Comment